Cold Storage for Hospitality
Gaseous ozone has been shown to effectively combat mould and bacteria in a cold storage environment and directly on produce in cold storage. The main benefit of using gaseous ozone is that mould and bacteria can be controlled both in the air and on surfaces.
Ozone Gaseous Treatment Benefits:
- Air-borne and surface-borne microbial control.
- Ethylene gas removal.
- Ozone generated, monitored, and applied automatically on-site.
- Treats & sanitizes incoming cold air at point of introduction and maintains ozone residual for mould control.
- Helps maintain product quality in cases of increased hold times (5-10-day increased storage life).
- Odour Control – “fresh and clean” smell with ozone.
- Air Sterilization is a continuous and safe process.
- Ozone does not leave any effect on workers and on the product.
- Approved by FDA, USA, and other countries.